ImmortalMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The server lives forever...

2 posters

PvtJoker's Gm Application

PvtJoker
    PvtJoker

PvtJoker's Gm Application Empty PvtJoker's Gm Application

Post by PvtJoker Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:05 pm

Your Name:Mark O'Campo

Your IGN:PvtJoker

Ingame Level/Rebirths:9

Location/Time:Central USA

How Active are You:I get on pretty much every day 1-4 hours (except lately I haven't been able to connect.)

How long have you been playing AnarchyMS or ImmortalMS:For a while I've really come to enjoy this server.

Do you have any GM Experience, If so please provide proof, and a description:Yes I was a level 4 Gm for a v62 Private server,I started off as daily player and noticed they were a bunch of hackers and the GM's weren't really active so I decided to apply and I was accpeted.

Why Should we Pick You what can you do to help, please do not rewrite anything from above:I really am a loyal player, I would like to be one of those GM's that are really active and make the server come alive. I want to make it fun so people will stay and our server can grow.

What would you do if your not picked for GM:I would keep on playing and apply again at a later time.

Additional Info:I am a Texas boy born and raised, I like having fun and making people laugh. I really like having fun hosting events and seeing people happy when they win.

Contact Info:ocampomark@yahoo.com

Any other Information:Not really

Thank you for Reading my Application:I appreciate your time and I really do hope you take it into consideration thank you.

Sincerely (Your Name Here)Mark O'Campo (PvtJoker) [img]PvtJoker's Gm Application Maple0005[/img]
    Triforce
    Triforce

PvtJoker's Gm Application Empty Re: PvtJoker's Gm Application

Post by Triforce Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Quite honestly I do not even think apps are open.
    But to critique it, its a solid app. Buttttt
    You are lacking a lot of information, just try to overall add more information, talk about more specific what you can do for the server, and don't just say events, that does not impress anyone.
    Just I say re post, edited.
    Than again who knows where the server is going at this point.

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:49 am