ImmortalMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The server lives forever...

Kido GM/Intern Application.

[K]id
    [K]id

Kido GM/Intern Application. Empty Kido GM/Intern Application.

Post by [K]id Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:56 am

Your Name:
    CALL ME Kid(Kid doesnt mean what the word meant)

Your IGN:
    Kido

Ingame Level/Rebirths:
    Lv:200 175 Rebirths

Location/Time:
    (UTC+08:00)Singapore

How Active are You:
    At least 3-4hours aday. As long as I touched my computer.

How long have you been playing AnarchyMS or ImmortalMS:
    3days or so

Do you have any GM Experience, If so please provide proof, and a description:
    Yes. I've been a GM in another server(v83) , but it got shutted down. I lost all my proof since I deleted MapleStory v83 few months ago because I wanted to concentrate on my exams(MAPLE KEEPS CALLING ME , I nu chi0ce)

Why Should we Pick You what can you do to help, please do not rewrite anything from above:
    I don't want to say that I'm respectful or what so ever. It depends on how you judge one by youself. So besides catching hackers all day long and keep the community a fair and equal place for everyone , making events and stuff that keep our players in-game, I have great ideas to make our community grow and I'll always think of ideas to make this community grow . Not just catching hackers and make events , which basicially most of the players can do . Just not the ones who would become a GM and fuck up the server(abusing powers).

What would you do if your not picked for GM:
    I'll continue to stay in this server , give my suggestion and make this community grow.

Additional Info:
    I Lub t0 tr0ll. mi bery k00l .
    But I'm really serious while dealing with players.

Contact Info:
    PM me if I'm accepted. TY

Any other Information:
    What I hate the most: STUPID GMs WHO FUCKUP THE SERVER.(and no one could ban em)
    Wut I lurb most: I liek Toys Very Happy

AND I don't use vulgarity much , so don't judge. I'm trying to express how I hate those things to happen to a good server.

Thank you for Reading my Application.

Sincerely,
    [K]id

i lurb u

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 6:13 pm